Baseball and softball players ages 5-14 in your community are invited to attend a FREE instructional clinic on Saturday, August 21 and Monday, August 23 with experienced staff from Ripken Baseball, courtesy of the Central Carolina Chevy Dealers! Special needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Due to COVID-19, spots are limited, and this is an RSVP-only event. All participants must complete an online registration using the instructions below. On-site registration will not be allowed as it has in previous years.
The clinic is open to kids of all skill levels – Participation in a league is not required to attend. Qualified coaching staff will separate participants into age groups and rotate them through drills to learn and enhance essential baseball and softball skills.
Choose from one of the following sessions:
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Durham Bulls Athletic Park
409 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701
Check-in: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Clinic Rotations: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Check-in: 9:45 AM – 10:15 AM
Clinic Rotations: 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
Check-in: 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Clinic Rotations: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Monday, August 23, 2021
460 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Check-in: 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Clinic Rotations: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Check-in: 6:15 PM – 6:45 PM
Clinic Rotations: 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Check-in: 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Clinic Rotations: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Due to limited session time, we are unable to accept late check-ins.
- Go to chevy.com/youthbaseball
- Click on the gold “Clinic Registration” box
- Select the following name from the drop-down menu: Raleigh and then click “Go!”
- Enter the registration password “playball” for free entry into the clinic, and then click “Submit”
- Complete the registration form and download the waiver. In addition to registering before the event, participants are required to bring a signed waiver form to the registration table on the day of the clinic
- Please check your email (including your spam) for your registration confirmation