There are three SafeSport courses to complete—1. SafeSport: Mandatory Reporting; 2. SafeSport: Emotional and Physical Misconduct; and 3. SafeSport: Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education.
All three courses are available for free via USA Baseball at the following link: https://sportdev.org/USAB/USAB/Store/Shop_Course.aspx. Please note that each course is listed separately and is on a course page with other USA Baseball educational resources. Steps are as follows:
- Select one of the above-mentioned courses. This will take you to a landing page for that course. Click “Add to Cart.” This will take you to a confirmation page indicating the course has been added to your cart.
- Click “Continue Shopping” and repeat Step 1 for the other two courses.
- After all three courses are added to your cart, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- If you have an existing USA Baseball account, enter your applicable login information. If not, you will need to select “Create a new account” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To check out, you will need to enter a shipping address. After entering the address, change the shipping method to electronic download. Submit order.
- After submitting, the three courses will appear at the top of the screen.
- Complete each course. At the end of each course, a certificate will be available.
You must download and save each certificate. Upon completion of all three courses, please print and give a copy of all three certificates to Pat James or email it to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.