We have had many to show an interest in participating in Fall ball with Long Ball Durham Triple Play. We are glad to have the opportunity to continue working with our youth for off-season training and player development.
- The Fall Ball Registration/Assessment will be held this Thursday Sept. 11th at Crest Street Park from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
- Fall ball workouts will begin on Sept. 15th and consist of conditioning and skills clinics/workouts that will be led by LBP/DTP coaches as well as Duke & NCCU Baseball programs and a few ex-professional ball players.
- Games: Inter-league (provided there are enough participants to field multiple teams) and scrimmages against other surrounding area league teams.
- Open practices and clinics will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays of September and October at Crest Street Park, unless otherwise noted.
- Fees: $15 (13 – 18 year old), $10 (12 year old aging up – Conditioning and Skills Clinics only)
Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or are interested in playing but unable to attend the registration date.